Omniversum is a film theatre projecting wide-screen films. It has a dome shape, and the films are projected onto a huge dome screen by an advanced technique and enchased sound system with 36 speakers. Watching a movie in this IMAX theatre will give you the sensation of being in the middle of the action. You can meet the astronauts of the International Space Station and meet, face-to-face, with the most fascinating scenery and creatures on Earth.
President Kennedylaan 5, 2517 JK Den Haag, Netherlands
Dutch (official language), Frisian is spoken in the northern province of Friesland. English, German and French are widely spoken.
Babies, Kids, Teens, Adults, Seniors
- Children up to 3 years: Free (provided they sit on your lap)
- 3 years and above: € 12.50
- Entering a second show on the same day: € 6.25 (Excluding Omniversum Cinema films)
230 volts AC, 50Hz. Plugs with two round pins are standard
- The films are suitable for all ages unless specified otherwise. Still, some young children may find the large screen and sound system somewhat overwhelming.
- The movies are in Dutch or English. For films that are in Dutch, a dedicated app lets you follow the original English-language version using your mobile phone and headset. If you didn’t bring your own earphones, you could get them from the Omniversum front desk.
- A new movie starts every hour.