The Netherlands Open Air Museum(Nederlands Openluchtmuseum) in Arnhem features eight historic houses, farms, windmills, and factories from different parts of the Netherlands. Visiting the museum takes you back to the past of everyday life of the ordinary Duch people.
When visiting the museum, get ready to have fun. This is not an ordinary museum. Here the museum employees, proud of their heritage, will inspire you with their stories. You will roll up your sleeves and help the artisans with their ancient crafts. The wheelwright, blacksmith, fisherman, miller, and many farmers wait for you to give an extra hand. Then, following your hard work, take the time to taste some of the traditional Dutch foods and drinks.
Netherlands Open Air Museum, Hoeferlaan, Arnhem, Netherlands
Dutch (official language), Frisian is spoken in the northern province of Friesland. English, German and French are widely spoken.
Babies, Kids, Teens, Adults, Seniors, Any Age
- Adults (from 13 years): Online € 19.50
- Children from 4 to 12 years: Online € 16.50
- Children from 0 to 3 years: Free
- Museum Card: Free
- VriendenLoterij VIP Card: Free
- Parking: € 7.00
- Museum/Burgers’ Zoo adult combined ticket: € 37.50
- Museum/Burgers’ Zoo child combined ticket: € 33.50
- Carer accompanying disabled visitors: Free
230 volts AC, 50Hz. Plugs with two round pins are standard
All experiences are written by TravelingFAQ users and subjective of their opinion and not of TravelingFAQ.