If you’re looking for some holiday spirit, you can enjoy a month-long Christmas market. The market features 90 stalls selling gifts, toys, crafts, wine, and food.
France, Northern France
3 – 4 hours
Accessibility Level – Medium
Place Rihour, 59000 Lille, France
France (formal), English spoken by most of the population
Babies, Kids, Teens, Adults, Seniors
The festival opening times:
- from Monday to Thursday from 11 am to 8.30 pm
- on Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 10pm
- on Sunday from 10 am to 8.30pm
- The market is closed at 6 pm on 24th December and 31st December.
- The market will be closed on 25th December
Around 16:00, the evening darkness is replaced by the shiny lights that fill up the streets. A 20 meters (59 foot) Christmas tree lights up in the main square. You can also see a beautiful panoramic view from the Ferris wheel.