Last Update: February 21, 2022
- 1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- 2. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
- 4. Links to third party Websites
- 5. Is Your Information Transferred Internationally?
- 6. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- 7. Do We Collect Information From Minors?
- 8. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
- 10. How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
Welcome to TravelingFAQ!
Our mission is to make traveling easy and fun – we do that by simplifying the search and planning phase and by providing information and tips for travelers.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
When you visit or use the site, we collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register, use, or express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the (such as by posting messages, comments, rating or publish information) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- You name
- You email
- Your phone number
- Your website or social media page
- You story/post/experience (in case you request to Submit a guest travel post)
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
When you visit, use or navigate the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, such as your device web browser, your IP address, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar tracking technologies.
2. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to
provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share the data that we hold based on the legal basis described in this section. We may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers – We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners – We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users – When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our site social networks (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our website, and view your profile.
4. Links to third party Websites
Your browsing and interaction on any other websites, or your dealings with any other third-party service provider, is subject to that website’s or third-party service provider’s own rules and policies. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the privacy practices of any third parties.
We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit or the third-party service provider that you deal with and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices.
5. Is Your Information Transferred Internationally?
Our servers are located in different countries. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?” above), in and other countries.
6. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the
permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. Do We Collect Information From Minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected].
8. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Your Right To Access or To Be Forgoten
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by sending an email to [email protected] with the following details:
- Website: Travelingfaq.com
- Your Full Name
- What email address do you use to access the above website/app?
- Your request (know what information collected on you, delete all information collected on you, Other)
Opting out of email marketing
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us at [email protected] You will then be removed from the marketing email list; however, we may still communicate with you, for example, to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
10. How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at [email protected], or initiate a report at https://travelingfaq.com/feedback-and-report-complaints/.